Buy DMT online with Bitcoins
DMT (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine) is a hallucinogenic tryptamine drug that occurs naturally in many plants and animals. It is also referred to as the “spirit molecule” due to the intense psychedelic experience.
Although lesser known than other psychedelics such as LSD or magic mushrooms, DMT produces a brief but intense visual and auditory hallucinogenic experience.
DMT is a Schedule I controlled substance in the United States; this means that it is illegal to manufacture, buy, possess, or distribute the drug. The substance has a high potential for abuse, no recognized medical use, and a lack of accepted safety parameters for the use of the drug.
DMT has no approved medical use in the United States. but can be used by researchers under a Schedule I research registration that requires approval from both the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Despite its illegal status, DMT is used in some religious ceremonies and various settings for an “awakening” or to obtain deep spiritual insight.
DMT comes in various forms, which are suitable for different methods of consumption and will alter the duration of the experience. Pure DMT is a white crystalline powder or solid, but it is more commonly found as a yellow-pink powder or solid. It can also be found in herbal mixtures called ‘changa’.
- Smoked (DMT): DMT powder can be smoked in a pipe or bong, or vaporized including through the use of vape pens. Freebase DMT is typically associated with smoking.
- Smoked (Changa): Changa is an herb mixture containing both a DMT-containing extract and monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI)-containing extract from plants. The combination of DMT and a MAOI is built upon the chemical principle of ayahuasca, whereby the addition of a MAOI will prolong the trip. Changa can be smoked in a joint, pipe, bong or vaporized with a vape pen.
- Injected: DMT must be injected in its salt form (DMT fumarate).
- Ingested/Orally: Consumed orally in the form of ayahuasca.
Although DMT occurs naturally in plants, it can also be synthesised chemically, producing DMT in its base or salt form. The term ‘freebase DMT’ refers to DMT in its pure alkaloidal form and is insoluble in water, whilst ‘DMT fumarate’ refers to the salt form and is water soluble.
Fast facts on DMT
Here are some key points about DMT. More detail and supporting information is in the main article.
- DMT has been used as a drug for thousands of years.
- Use of the drug as part of shamanic ritual is common in South America.
- Side effects include powerful hallucinations.
- Due to the nature of the drug, DMT is known as the “spirit molecule.
The chemical root structure of DMT is similar to the anti-migraine drug sumatriptan, and it acts as a non-selective agonist at most or all of the serotonin receptors, particularly at the serotonin 5-ht2a receptor. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that has a large effect on the majority of our brain cells.
There is some evidence that DMT is also produced endogenously, in other words, it is produced naturally in the body, specifically in the pineal gland in the brain.
DMT street names
DMT is referred to by a number of slang terms:
- businessman’s trip
- businessman’s special
- forty-five-minute psychosis